- Villa Amato Ballroom - http://www.villaamato.com/main.htm
- Vancouver Heritage Hall - http://www.heritagehall.bc.ca/
- Riverside Palace Banquet Hall - http://www.riverside-palace.com/
- Four Seasons Hotel - http://www.fourseasons.com/vancouver/
- The Westin Bayshore Hotel & Resort - http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/
- The Sheraton Hotel (Vancouver) - http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/
- The Sutton Place Hotel (Vancouver) - http://www.vancouver.suttonplace.com/
Here are some pictures of Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver:
(Sutton Place Hotel: Exterior View, Main Entrance Lobby)
The largest facility is the elegantly decorated Le Versailles Ballroom with its magnificent crystal chandeliers and damask fabric walls. Located on the second floor, Le Versailles can host up to 400 people for receptions and 280 people for banquets and can be divided into two smaller break-out rooms. Five other well-appointed rooms on this level, named after famous wine chateaux, provide the flexibility required for a variety of functions (Chateau Mouton Rothschild, Chateau Lafite, Chateau Belair, Chateau Margaux and Chateau Olivier).
All of this venues are gorgeous and I think, it will very well suit the occasion and the intended ambiance of the event.